Corporate Retreats Swansea & Gower
Reconnect offline on a tailor-made corporate retreat or team-building activity day in Swansea & the Gower
Looking for some quality team time away from the daily grind, reconnecting offline? Swansea and the stunning Gower Peninsula combine as one to offer the perfect beachy corporate retreat destination for a memorable team offsite. Right on Swansea city’s doorstep you have the UK’s first Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in the Gower Peninsula. Blessed with a beautiful coastline and award winning sandy beaches such as Rhossili Bay and Three Cliffs, Gower is only a 3.5 hours drive away from London across the M4. Our tailor-made team building in Swansea is built round our love for watersports, a hit of wellness and fun times in nature: it’s s great spot for an office detox and fun team bonding. Popular activities here include surfing, coasteering, beach yoga and hiking the coastal path to name a few.
Big Blue is a one-stop shop for corporate retreat events in the UK and Portugal, combining a range of activities & experiences with our local host team there to support you from start to finish. We take care of the essentials, such as group accommodation, transfers and food & drink. We can even facilitate any important offsite meetings and events. Check out our Gower & Swansea team building activities & accommodation options below and please also check the events and extras tab to get a better idea about everything Big Blue Adventures can offer you for the complete corporate retreat service. When you’re ready, do contact us via the quote button, website chat or call us today.
"If happiness is the goal, and it should be, then adventure should be a top priority!" Richard Branson
Beginners & Intermediate
Uncrowded Beach Breaks
Fantastic Surf Spot
Despite having some of the most consistent swell in British surf, Gower can often go under the radar compared to spots like Newquay. However, Gower is an epic place to learn to surf with wide, stunning beaches and uncrowded breaks – perfect for a team day at the coast. Our main spot is Llangennith & Rhossili Bay which has been named as one of the top ten surf beaches in the UK by The Guardian. Surfing is a highly recommended Gower team-building activity that is a crowd-pleasing choice!
- 3 hours per surf lesson including briefing and kitting up
- Full day, double surf lessons available, or make a corporate surf camp with multiple surf days to master the art!
- All quality kit included – just bring swimwear for under the wetsuits
- Experienced fun surf coaches who live and breathe for surfing and want to share that stoke with you
- Perfect outdoor activity that really helps with mental health and gives a fantastic wellness boost. Surfing has been proving to help in these areas
- Why not add on a beach yoga sessions and a beach clean with your surf?
Scenic coastal SUP tours
Learn to paddleboard
Popular beginner watersport
The Gower Peninsula is a beautiful spot to try your hand at paddleboarding in Wales. Glide your way across the stunning water here on large surf type boards, a fun and chilled out way to explore. The exact paddleboarding locations in Gower or Swansea is depending on the conditions, tides and your experience with SUP. But, we’ll take you paddleboarding in scenic sheltered bays and on coastal tours. It’s all beginner friendly fun and a great way to get teams out on the water for a hit of vitamin-sea! A popular team building activity that ticks many boxes and seems to appeal nicely to the variety of personalities and abilities in a typical team.
- No previous SUP experience needed
- Our Gower SUP tours typically last app. 3 hours all in all
- Experienced instructors & all needed SUP equipment included
- Buoyant iSUP boards perfect for beginners and coastal conditions
- Ask us about multiple learn to SUP sessions with more advanced tours as the team develop more skills over a retreat
- Team races and challenges can be included with giant iSUPs for added competitive fun
- Check out our paddleboarding Wales video here
Cycling Tours / Mountain Biking
Coastal & Forestry Tours
Gower or Brecon Beacons
Beginner to advanced
Mountain biking is one of those active, outdoor activities that appeals to so many people. Who doesn’t enjoy exploring with with some peddle power, enjoying fresh air and nature? Whether you’re seeking some technical mountain biking routes and adrenaline, or a more chilled-out cycling tour, or perhaps a combo of both – we have something for everyone! It’s all tailor-made and we are lucky to have so many options across Swansea and Gower, plus the Brecon Beacons and Neath Valley are close by. It’s a crowd-pleasing outdoor activity great for any corporate retreat seeking some adventure!
- Guided mountain biking tours with experienced instructors and quality cycling kit included
- 1/2 day or full day tours available
- Adjustable to confidence levels within the group
- Small to large group sizes ok
- Perfect for outdoor team building
- Coastal, forest and mountain trails available
Independent local supplier
Enjoy an action packed paintballing activity with a variety of challenges and game-zones. Classic rounds like capture the flag, conquer the bridge and destroy the enemy all add to the experience, making paintballing a popular, fun team-building activity.
- Experienced instructors at a locally run outdoor paintballing centre
- 300 paintballs, protective goggles & overalls included (option to buy more)
- Paint-grenades & smoke-grenades optional add-on
- Approx. 4 hours all in all
Yoga At the Beach
A Great Team Detox
Yoga is a balanced mind-body practice with energising breathing exercises and flowing physical poses that work perfectly as a way to combat stress and to relax. We have variations of yoga that we can adapt to your team building event. Whether that’s office relaxation in nature, or if we use the yoga as a warm up for a surf lesson or other activity. Yoga is a great way to be in the present moment and get a nice hit of wellness and mindfulness.
- Beginner to advanced sessions
- Either enjoy a stunning setting at the beach or we can take it indoor at private venues or at your accommodation if feasible
- Typically up to 45 min – 1 hour per session
- We can add playful elements to get people working together on certain yoga sessions
- Yoga is easy to combine with other activities such as paddleboarding and makes a great warm up session!
- Office targeted yoga with the aim you can take these practices back home with you
- Ask us about adding on an online yoga follow up session post retreat, so our instructor can take the yoga to your office via Zoom!
Hiking & Orienteering
Coastal or Mountain Hikes
All Year Wellness & Adventure
Gower has stunning coastal trails on the famous Wales Coastal Path, offering hikes from a 1/2 day to a full day exploring beaches, bays and cute country villages. Plus a short drive to the north from Swansea we have the beautiful Brecon Beacons National Park with Pen y Fan mountain or Waterfall Country. There is exceptional variety for a team hiking in south Wales, come rain, snow or sunshine! Furthermore, did you know that hiking and exploring in new nature is extremely good for our brains as well as core fitness? It helps us become more creative and improves our communication as well as memory! Time to dust off those hiking boots…
- Qualified & experienced mountain guides with local knowledge
- Learn about nature and the history of the area
- Various routes and length in hikes to suit the fitness levels & goals of the team
- Plenty of trails if you want a hiking expedition over multiple days with us
- Perfect activity for all weather and seasons in south Wales
- Guests will need to bring suitable hiking shoes and clothing for the outdoors
- Team building challenges available – orienteering & map-reading can tie in nicely with survival & bushcraft as an add-on
- Sunrise to sunset settings with Welsh treats a must
- We can add packed lunches / Welsh themed picnics to make this a slightly more fancy trek
Canyoning / Gorge Walking
Hit of adrenaline
Stunning waterfalls area
Beginner friendly adventure
Canyoning, or technically gorge walking here, is one of our most popular team building activities in the Swansea area. It is such a fun adventure that involves sliding with the rapids, jumping into rock pools and climbing behind waterfalls. It’s great for all confidence levels – we promote an “adventure for all” supportive environment perfect for pushing some boundaries and doing something a bit different. It’s a great natural team building activity with everyone supporting each other through the sections. An enjoyable ‘ice breaker’ in the stunning Waterfalls Country location of the Brecon Beacons.
- Experienced instructors with a great energy
- All needed equipment (wetsuits, helmets, buoyancy aids) included, you just need a pair of old trainers
- Our Canyoning adventures usually last 3 – 4 hours incl. kitting up
- We can take large team building groups
- Only 40 minutes from central Swansea or roughly 55 minutes from Gower
- Country pubs nearby to add on food stops
- Perfect for doubling up with other experiences nearby such as rock climbing, mountain biking or a whiskey distillery tour
Exploring & Tours
Coastal walks & scenic nature
Boat trips, pub tours & more
With so much natural beauty to explore, culture to absorb, tasty local food to indulge in and nice touristy places to see, a tailor-made tour is a great addition for your corporate retreat. From a stroll in Three Cliffs Bay to enjoying a Gower pub tour, there are a variety of ways we can add on nice experiences to the itinerary of activities. Whatever you fancy, either a few hours to a full day, we can put something together to keep your team entertained.
- Explore Swansea, Gower or The Brecon Beacons
- Nature, museums, brewery tours, castles & more
- Add on food & drinks
- Boat tours around Gower
- Combine tours with activities or around your adventures
Epic Coastal Adventure
Push The Comfort Zones
Natural Team-Building Fun
Regularly voted as one of the best beaches in the world by the likes of Trip Advisor, the coastline at Rhossili Bay is the perfect scenic spot for a seriously cool team building activity. Coasteering in Gower is flexible for all types of adventurers, so you don’t have to be a person who is fuelled by adrenaline to enjoy this. If there’s a section that someone in the group doesn’t want to do, we can just swim or walk them around. Our sessions are made up of small to large jumps (up to 10metres), fun elements like scrambling and climbing, plus generally having a great laugh in the swells. An awesome way to combine adventure while getting up close to the stunning environment.
- 3-4 hours in length approx.
- Variety of heart pumping fun jumps, all optional
- Explore caves
- Fun traversing climbing sections
- Regular seal and porpoise sightings
- Kit included: winter wetsuits, wetsuit socks (in season) and gloves if needed in cold seasons, buoyancy aids and helmets (guests to bring swimwear and old pair of trainers)
- Gower is a tidal dependant coasteering session where we must start 2 hours before high tide for safety reasons
- A great way to get some energy into the team by pushing some comfort zones, also acts a natural team building activity with everyone supporting each other through the adventure
Learn To Climb
Outdoors or Indoors
Epic Locations: Coast or Mountains
Whether you are looking for some active fun with a hit of adrenaline, or seeking something a bit more targeted working on pushing comfort zones and mindset: rock climbing is an amazing outdoor team-building activity. We are spoiled for choice here with epic spots to take our groups. Either on the scenic coastlines in Gower, or a 40 minute away we have places like Dynas Rock in the Brecon Beacons.
- Experienced instructors perfect for managing all levels of adventure and the confidence levels within teams
- Amazing spots such as a 20metre abseil down through Giant’s Cave onto a tidal beach beneath you (tide dependant when we can run this)
- All needed equipment included (bring waterproofs, warm layers depending on season and good shoes)
- Our rock-climbing adventures usually last between 3 – 4 hours incl. briefing etc
- Indoor climbing walls also available as a plan b for adverse weather or as a plan a if you fancy that option
- Great to combine with activities like hiking (or sightseeing) for a double adventure day
Learn some fun new skills
Connect with nature
All year round activity
Fancy unleashing the inner Bear Grylls in your team? Our bushcraft and outdoor survival sessions are a fun way to learn some cool new skills and get the team working together like natural woodsman / woodswoman. A warning though, walking the dog through a park will never be the same again! Our guides live and breathe for the wilderness and nature. We will teach you adventurous ways to light fires from next to nothing, forage for food, cook over campfire, work with ancient tools and create shelters. If you’re feeling competitive we can create a team v team scenario where we mark you up on points per bushcraft element.
- Learn survival skills and bushcraft in woodlands, on the beach or in the mountains
- A great team-building activity that works on cracking tasks together and communicating
- 1/2 day or a full day activity, or create a multi-day corporate bushcraft course
- Great addition to an outdoorsy corporate retreat throughout the year
- Can be added nicely with hiking or mountain biking as part of a combined adventure experience or team challenge
Gower Cottages & Bunkhouses
Small – medium sized groups
Beach & Nature Locations
Our exclusive hires in the Gower Peninsula are a popular choice with teams opting to stay in this part of South Wales. Here you can get your own private accommodation close to the beach or away from it all in Gower nature! From Rhossili Bay to Port Eynon and Llangennith, our bunkhouses and cottages are in great locations in the beautiful Gower Peninsula and not far from Swansea if you want to add a night out. Depending on your budget we can offer quality modern cottages or slightly more basic, but comfortable bunkhouses, either way the self-catering accommodation comes with all facilities needed for a great stay. Offering a variety of bedrooms incl. single/bunk/double beds, a lounge area and an outdoor patio with picnic benches overlooking the countryside or the sea!
- Variety of private bunkhouses & cottages to suit most group sizes and budgets
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking on site
- Walking distance to the local pub
- walking distance or short drive to the nearest beach
- Add-on a breakfast, drinks and BBQ package
- Add-on a transfer to Swansea for a night out!
- We can run small events like a ‘pub’ quiz, outdoor movie night or team meeting at your accommodation
- Ask us about running some yoga and / or meditation at your accommodation
Swansea & Gower Hotels
All Group Sizes
Swansea City Centre Or Countryside
Spa’s, Events Facilities & More
If you’re seeking an extra level of quality and luxury for your team getaway then our Swansea city or Gower Peninsula hotels are the perfect option. In Swansea we have a few modern options with bars, spa facilities and meetings and events rooms available on-site. Close to the beach and marina, plus everything you need in Swansea. Plus we can run days out for your team from Swansea.
In Gower we have a range of cosy, country hotels with great facilities and nice atmospheres with bars on-site for a social stay. All set in lovely locations either by the beach or in the countryside a short drive away from the coast.
- Good quality 3* and 4* hotels with modern essentials for a comfortable stay
- Choose between double, twin or triple rooms
- Enjoy a quality buffet breakfast included (continental & cooked)
- Free wi-fi
- Hotels offering free or secure paid parking
- Enjoy a local bar or restaurant/pub on site
- Events and meetings facilities at most f our hotel options
- Some hotels come with a pool & spa facilities
Glamping & Camping
Safari Tent Lodges
Tent Camping or Glamping
Small to medium group sizes
For those teams who fancy a getaway in nature and nights around a campfire we have some group friendly options available for glamping or camping in the Gower Peninsula. Opt for more luxury with a cosy stay in a safari tent, complete with all the needed facilities for a comfortable stay plus a hot-tub! Or if you prefer to go back to basics and organise your own camping gear, then why not stay at our partner’s team-friendly campsite with good shower & toilet block and enjoy the social vibe of camping! We can also set-up a camping or glamping hub with of tents for you providing a fun and easy detox in nature.
- Campsites in the Gower are walking distance to a local pub
- Bring your own tent/van
- We can set-up up camping or glamping facilities for you as part of a package with a social hangout / meetings tent
- Safari tents provide camping in luxury complete with electricity, fully equipped kitchen with wood burning stove, cosy living room, bathroom with hot water & walk in shower, under shelter patio and outdoor areas with a hot tub and a fire pit. Hire the site exclusively with 4 x tents sleeping: 1 x Double,1 x Twin bedroom & 1 x cupboard bed each
- Lush countryside views
- Near to our Gower activity locations
Events, Meetings & Parties
Full Events Service
Conferences, Meetings & Parties
Live Music, Team Pub Quiz & More
If your corporate retreat aim is to balance fun times together with a conference or any other type of event, then Big Blue is a convenient one stop shop for events and group adventure travel! Whatever your event requirement is, from business seminars to staff parties – we can make that happen in addition to your other package options. Swansea and Gower has fantastic events facilities for a range of group sizes. Do mention this in your quote enquiry and we will be happy to talk events!
- Conferences, meetings and a range of events for teams from 6 people up to whatever your need is – we can help!
- Create the perfect space to escape the office and get creative, come up with new strategies and products
- Parties, awards and celebrations
- Branding, printing and other event services
- Guest speakers and event MCs
- Full hospitality & catering
- Small scale fun events such as pub quizzes, live-music to local cultural workshops
- We can run events as a standalone dedicated service. Pease feel free to contact us to talk events management services
Team Development with Ffion Jones
Create High Performing Teams
Develop Trust & Culture
Collaboration in hybrid/remote teams
You’ve built fantastic energy and trust in your outdoor team-building – now you want to keep it! A collaborative team workshop as a speedy follow up to your event will help you harness that energy and feed it into creating a high performing, healthy team. In a world moving at lightning speed teams must be flexible, adaptable, virtual and still need to deliver excellent work and fresh ideas. To lead in this world, collaboration amongst your people is going to be one of your key differentiators.
Check out our interview video discussing corporate retreats and the value of team training with Ffion here!
- Ready made or bespoke workshops for a range of team challenges
- We can cover: Collaborative behaviours and skills, how to lead a team in hybrid office/remote working, psychological safety and trust, team purpose and much more!
- Our workshops offer active, experiential learning in any environment – indoor or out
- Highly experienced team coaching and development professionals to take care of you and your team
- Our workshops work perfectly with our outdoor exploring and adventures, resulting in a positive setting and refreshed frame of mind for maximise on this opportunity
More on Ffion Jones:
- Qualified Team Coach, Chartered Member CIPD, Strengthscope Accredited Facilitator
- Delivered Leadership, High Performing Teams and Coaching to HS2 Stations projects, Network Rail, Admiral, Fiat Chrysler amongst others
- Passionate about helping teams get better at being teams, Ffion’s career in Learning and Development has seen her work with and support a variety of people and projects. In a world moving at lightning speed, she helps teams become flexible, adaptable, and collaborative to deliver excellent work and fresh ideas.
- Working across industries like financial services and engineering, Ffion established her consultancy, Beautiful Minds to provide workshops, coaching, psychological safety, digital teamwork and collaboration in bid teams to improve innovation and help them rediscover the joy in what they do.
Beach & Country Cleans
As much time as you can commit!
Great for your team CSR
Here at Big Blue Adventures we love nature and see first hand the horrible effects pollution and littering has on our natural playgrounds. We all have a big part to play in protecting our planet and adding a team beach clean or clean up on a river / in the countryside is a great thing to do first of all, but also a fantastic CSR initiative. Do mention this on your quote for or when you talk with us and thank you for thinking about the planet – she needs it!
Meditation & Yoga
Injury Healing & Prevention
Wellness and mental health are vitally important for a happy and productive team. When a lot of our working hours are based around online Zoom meetings and sitting still at a desk, it has a negative impact on us mentally and physically. Our modern day working habits scream out for healthy times offline together – and a balance of nature, adventure and wellness with us is the perfect remedy.
Yoga & meditation can help you relax and keep the body healthy. Join us for beginner friendly flow yoga sessions in nature (or indoors) and add meditation to really find some mindfulness to be more present.
In Swansea and Gower we can also book in a variety of spa treatments if you fancy a couple of hours by the hotel pool or enjoying a massage. We’ve also teamed up with a great Welsh company called Agile Therapy who specialise in injury healing & prevention. Have you noticed you have a bad posture when working behind your desk? Or perhaps you suffer from back aches from a physical labour job? Agile might be able to help with body realignment and give you tips on how to stay fit & healthy in your workplace!
- Everything is tailor-made to suit all kinds of teams and fitness levels
- Perfect to fit into a busier itinerary of activities and events
- Indoor & outdoor yoga
- Meditation sessions to improve mindfulness in the office
- Great package elements to combine with adventure for a complete office detox
Mind Nourishing Workshop
Nutritional Therapy For Teams
Good Food = Good Mood
Healthy Eating Workshops
With a busy stressful working life affecting most teams and individuals we often neglect the value of healthy eating practices in place of a quick fix to keep us going. Mind Nourishing’s mission is to inspire busy people to make small shifts to their everyday meals and mindset to create large changes to their health and happiness. We can include this very important nutritional aspect of wellness to your Swansea team building event that answers those common questions that affect many of us, such as “why do I struggle with energy levels?” Or,
Why do I feel irritable and stressed for no real reason? Take back the control of your emotions, improve your energy and get back that ‘oomph’ your team may be missing!
- Learn about team boosting good food = good mood practices to enhance productivity and team happiness
- Have fun cooking together with healthy eating cookery classes
- Meal planning and nutrition workshops
- Talk to us about a follow up programme, taking new info and practices back home with you after your retreat
- Tailor-made nutritional wellness to fit your retreat event
- Delivered by Laura Bryan a registered Nutritional Therapist (mBANT, CNHC, Msc) “I truly believe that everyone should have the knowledge and opportunity to feel as happy and healthy as possible!”
Works great with wellness
On the beach or in a gym
Beginner to advanced fitness
Our fitness bootcamps are run by friendly and supportive PT’s with bags of experience and a big love for getting people active and feeling healthy. It’s all tailor-made to your fitness levels and goals. The key is to have some fun with the workouts, learn something new and ensure you take something that you can adapt into your new day-to-day routines. Swansea and Gower is perfect for a team bootcamp with stunning sandy beaches, dunes and the sea to create the perfect outdoor gym. We can also take the sessions indoors with quality training facilities at our disposal.
- Improve core fitness as well your team’s physical and mental wellbeing
- Perfect for all sorts of team, from sports clubs to office based companies
- Length and type of workouts will be tailor-made to the overall retreat plans, fitness goals and the time of year
- Can be included as part of a sports team tour with friendly local matches that we can help set-up as a pre-season or end of season tour
Big Wave Surfer, Andrew Cotton
Adventure Racer, Maria Leijerstam
Plus More Options
A good story can motivate us all with a fresh new perspective. Seeing how other mere mortals tackle extraordinary situations and how they manage stress through strong mindsets and dedication is something we can all be inspired by! We work with a range of awesome speakers, such as Red Bull’s Andrew Cotton or Guinness World Record Holder and Adventure Racer Maria Leijerstam, who both have fantastic stories to tell! Whether you are keen adventurers or completely the opposite, what you learn from the likes of Maria and Andrew will supercharge you with their mindset tips & tricks and inspiration that you can transfer into your day to day work and lives. Our speakers will provide your team with a unique and personal experience that will ignite a motivational spark that works perfectly with our other team-building activities for the complete adventure!
- Be inspired by Andrew Cotton, a Red Bull sponsored big wave surfer famous for riding monster waves of over 80 feet and overcoming major injury setbacks to achieve his ultimate goal! Experience how this world-class athlete manages his mindset and the demands big wave riding has on him both mentally and physically. Andrew also provides specialist practical workshops developing mindset and breathwork techniques that helps control stressors and fears in pressure situations. Andrew has had great success with both his talks (including Tedx Talks) and practical workshops online and offline, helping sporting brands such as Exeter Chiefs and Arsenal FC. A unique and awesome experience for any industry with transferrable information your team can implement into their day-to-day lives.
- Guinness world record holder Maria Leijerstam is a multi-adventure racer and has taken on some of the world’s toughest challenges. Her stand out achievements include being the first person to cycle solo to the South Pole, as well as completing the Marathon Des Sables which involves tackling 6 consecutive marathons over several days in 47 degree heat! Maria stills competes and also runs adventure races in the UK as well as providing unique motivational speeches for corporate teams. Her motivational drive and stories from her adventures will provide a truly fascinating addition to your corporate retreat event, whether that’s online or offline.
- We also have a variety of speakers available at different budgets
- Combine with other outdoor adventures take take it from theory into real life situations working on targeted areas for perfect well-rounded experience. Amazing for pushing boundaries, combating fears and developing stronger team mindsets
- Also available as a stand alone event option
Team v Team Competitions
Friendly Fun to Multi-day Expeditions
Swansea and the Gower Peninsula provides a beautiful area for outdoor team challenges and fun team v team competitions. We can set the challenge around so many goals; from pushing the physicality limits on an adventurous expedition, to a more easy going fun team v team activity like a surf competition. We have loads of ideas and options to suit your goals if you need help setting that perfect team challenge!
- Here to help you safely push the limits for exciting team adventures
- Choice of outdoor activities, watersports and experiences
- From bushcraft survival competition to a team beach Olympics event
- Branding and printing for clothing and event banners available
- Make it a surprise survival challenge! Find out clues and details as you go along
Hosted Team Building Adventures
With any of our Big Blue adventures we always aim for a personal customer service (Travel & Hospitality Award winners for ‘excellence in customer service’) and have a friendly face there to welcome you to your corporate retreat in Wales. We are on hand to host the key parts of your retreat so you can sit back and relax, we’ll do the organising for you and bring some good vibes too!
If you need transport from your accommodation to our activities then we can arrange that for you, in fact it is usually expected on a group trip like a team building event. We have mini-busses and coaches available for groups of all sizes. Our mini-busses are also available for evening out returns and various day-trips to surrounding areas. On request we can also include transport from your office to the team building location!
Meals & Drinks
You can choose between Bed & Breakfast, half board or all-inclusive for your corporate retreat. We can also add extras like a drinks-reception package, packed-lunch and BBQ nights. Just add it to your ‘get quote’ options and we will get that included in your team building package!
Pictures & Highlights Video
On our hosted team building adventures we take our GoPros and other cameras to shoot some great pictures & videos. We’ll send these to you afterwards and make a personal highlights video for your team. The best way to remember your corporate trip! Let us know if you’d like an even more advanced level of filming or branding placed in your retreat video.
Team Building Extras
There are lots of extras we can add to your team building in Swansea and Gower, including brewery tours and help with restaurant reservations & private event spaces. If you have any ideas, or would like more info on the extras we can provide, feel free to ask us on the get quote page.
Why Adventure With Us…
We work as one big team with our local activity providers, making sure that together we offer a high quality experience for teams. Each activity has been tried & tested, and personally chosen by us.
Hosted group adventure travel, with numbers between 6-200+ people. BBA offers an award winning service; we’ll always go the extra mile to ensure our packages are perfect for your team building needs.
Quality Team Time
Our corporate retreats provide a fun environment to reconnect offline! Nature, adventure and good vibes create the perfect setting to bounce fresh ideas around and to catch up on important team talks.
Other Team Building Destinations
Why We Love This…
“I absolutely love The Gower Peninsula and it’s my go-to regular spot for a surf and zen times at the coast! It’s a pleasure to show this beautiful part of Wales to our team building groups. My favourite day out in Gower would include a morning yoga session on the beach or on-top the coastal cliffs overlooking Rhossili Bay, followed by a surf lesson. After a nice lunch a hike around Three Cliffs or a coasteering session always goes down well. Finished off with sunset drinks with your comrades – epic times indeed!”
Founder & Co-Owner